Tiffield Parish Council

Serving the people of Tiffield

Financial Information

Financial Year 2022/23

Annual Return for 2021-22 Financial Year

2021/22 Annual Return, incorporating the Subsequent Independent Examiner's Report and PKF Littlejohn's External Audit, will be posted here as soon as it is received.

Financial Reporting

The Clerk to the Parish Council is also the Responsible Finance Officer of the Parish Council.

At each meeting of the Council, he presents a Finance Report, which shows the total funds of the Council, the specific reserves that the Council has made, and details of the receipts and payments that have occurred since the previous meeting. Copes of the Finance Reports are filed in our document management system, and can also be accessed by clicking on the relevant date in the diary of Council meetings


The Precept is that element of your Council Tax that is paid to Tiffield Parish Council.

Every year, the Parish Council draws up a budgets and calculates how much money it needs for the next Financial Year. The budget is usually discussed at the January Council meeting and then submitted to West Northamptonshire Unitary Council (WNC).

WNC co-ordinate the other demands from Northamptonshire County Council, Police and themselves and come up with the rate to be paid from 1st April that year.

The Precept for Tiffield Parish Council for 2022/23 is £15,159.


The Budget for FY 2022/23 was discussed and approved at the January meeting of the Parish Council.

Inventory of Assets

Tiffield Parish Council currently owns a number of assets, including Claydon's Field, street lightrs, play equipment, benches and waste bins. The Parish Council also pays the annual lease on the land which is Tiffield Pocket Park. The full list of assets can be seen here., This list is updated in April each year.


For any information pertaining to the finances of Tiffield Parish Council that cannot be found on this website, please contact the Clerk.

Financial Regulations